Become Part of Our Team
We hire talents
We’re looking for you! Together with you, we are revolutionizing digital educational opportunities and creating exciting further education possibilities for the industry. University4Industry is an online education start-up focusing on digitisation and IoT.
Digital education is the next big online revolution – and we are pioneers in this field. Specialists from the industry work with us to gain in-depth knowledge of topics that are important for their individual development. Learning with University4Industry is efficient because it is personalized – and it’s fun too. We have a large network and develop our learning content in partnership with well-known companies and leading organizations.
Become part of our young, dynamic team and help us to design the online learning platform of the future!
What we offer
You want to continue your development and are looking for new challenges? You want to make a difference? Then you will match us!
– You work in a fast-growing team and have the chance to develop a company further.
– You will take responsibility from day one and use your ideas to create visible results.
– You will learn from our experienced and interdisciplinary team and gain insights into all areas of a young company.
– In our inspiring working environment, you will have plenty of room for creative work – and guaranteed lots of fun with your colleagues.
– Explanation of complex correlations after getting familiar with new topics
– Cooperation and communication with partners in industry and research
– Definition and creation of learning content based on the knowledge and material of our partners
– Participation in all phases of the production process, from the concept, to the creation of scripts and video content, to the release of the content
– Identification, definition and implementation of didactic concepts (e.g. virtual labs, case studies, data challenges, serious gaming) and support of learners
– You have a degree (master’s or doctorate) in physics or a related field.
– You are interested in topics such as Industrie 4.0 and the related technical subareas, e.g. Machine Learning or Connectivity.
– Activities and skills in the digital environment, such as mastery of a programming language and possibly even handling automation equipment, are not new to you.
– You like to structure complex contexts and enjoy explaining complicated issues in a simple way (in German and English).
– You are able to drive your work to success independently and in a team.
Are you interested in digitization and digital learning? Is helping online learners be successful an interesting challenge for you? Do you want to explain complex topics in a simple, motivating, and effective way? Do you like to constantly learn about new topics? Are you good at managing projects and working with customers?
This job might just be what you’re looking for:
– You will independently lead projects with our customers (from concept creation to active usage management)
– You will manage the success of our customers
– You will take a leading position in content development projects with industry partners
– You will contribute to all phases of the content production process: content creation & structuring, pedagogical concept, creation of learning material, and publishing learning content
– You will help us continue to develop our product and processes
• You have relevant experience in (online) education, industry or a relevant technical field (2-5 years work experience a plus, but not required)
• You have project management and leadership experience
• You hold a degree (Master, PhD or similar) in engineering, science, technology journalism or education, pedagogy, psychology
• You are interested in topics like Industrie 4.0, IoT & digitization and their technical subdomains like machine learning or connectivity
• Complex tasks with tight deadlines don’t upset you, instead you enjoy the challenge
• You are fluent in German and English (native speaker of either is a plus)